Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Baby Information Sample Email PreNatal Genetic Tesing (Chorionic Villus Sampling Tests)?

PreNatal Genetic Tesing (Chorionic Villus Sampling Tests)? - new baby information sample email

I am currently 10.5 weeks pregnant and light bleeding through the top of the first analysis was. The results came as the swelling in the neck of the baby, have a high risk of Down's syndrome. My fruit called me and booked test of CSV and basically told me that things are not good. I have everything I can google for more information, but now I want to know if the people had done this and if so, what results do not. Im very worried because I have to wait 2 weeks for testing, and everything I read said, that 2 weeks for the results of the analysis cell. I have a child aged 3 and took a pregnancy dream, now I'm 34 at this time and all these fears absouloutely new information that I should take. We want to make sure that everything is perfect,d set our satisfaction. Each entry of persons is or would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment