Friday, February 5, 2010

Irish Lace Christening Gown Pattern Has Anyone Done The Crochet Pattern From Annie's Attic. Irish Lace Crochet Christening Gown?

Has anyone done the crochet pattern from Annie's Attic. Irish lace crochet christening gown? - irish lace christening gown pattern

It seems I have problems with this model and I was wondering if anyone has done that might have pictures of him I've tried to get through once, but not much luck, so I thought I would try my own version but not sure where to start to do ... any help is appreciated

2 comments:

  1. Here I was, but you should look in public libraries. Most pattern books in the hobby and art.
    mary maxim also has a link at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheded I have these two pieces, but I knitted clothes, jackets, sweaters and never an error in your address book ..

    ReplyDelete