Saturday, February 20, 2010

Macbook Pro 3d Rendering Modeling Need Help With A Computer Choice...?

Need help with a computer choice...? - macbook pro 3d rendering modeling

I buy a new laptop for Graduate Studies. I will do a lot of 3D modeling and rendering, with a lot of work in Photoshop. I am currently just the HP dv7-2180us and MacBook Pro 15 "2.66. I had an HP before and liked, but ultimately it is a pile of ****. Everyone I know who has a fool and Apple, I think We want to convert. On paper, the HP better, cheaper ... about $ 600 and is more powerful processor with a Quad and 6 GB of RAM and a 1GB video. If someone could help me I would be very much appreciated. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. If you get probably a computer with Windows, because your habits. The conversion of an apple is not the best, and their products are expensive. Here are some recommendations.

    The following link provides a great laptop. I know many people, and love it. This is expensive, but better than a Mac, because it gets a lot of bang for your money.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834101176

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, I recommend the MacBook Pro, I'm almost 100 percent positive that you will be satisfied. I LOVE Mac! I've never met anyone in my entire life, which have not been complied with your Mac does not (I exaggerate, I swear!) The Mac will not regret it. The extra money is totally worth it! Even if you have any problems with it, simply a genius bar at Apple Store, and we will resolve it for you! It is much easier and friendly customer service computer. In addition, MacBook Pro comes with more gigabytes, I think.

    ReplyDelete