Monday, February 15, 2010

25 Yrs Birthday Quotes What Can I Get My Husband For His Birthday?

What can I get my husband for his birthday? - 25 yrs birthday quotes

I've been married for 25 years. I never had the kind of work where I could really give my husband's birthday. It has always been the bread winner. At least 5 places where I worked closed) (industrial sewing machines. Now, I just finished college for cosmetics. So I'm always broke. Are there any suggestions how to make money, no illegal or sell my blood (LOL)?

3 comments:

  1. Why not do something?
    Use your talents to make something special, whether it's a good meal or a poem or a sweater or a card. Make it something that you have available, and he likes it. He knows he has no money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most important, show concern. It may be something small, but the thought that counts, or how it is said. Say a little something with a card to their deepest feelings of gratitude towards him, bringing expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a pleasant odor (not cheap) is never old! : D

    ReplyDelete